1. I already have an ANBRewards.com account. Do I need to create a brand new account to add my checking account information so that I may continue participating in the ANB Rewards program?
No. Simply log in to your ANB Rewards.com account, click “My Account” to access the eDeposit feature.
2. I have never created an ANBRewards.com account. Can I still sign up?
Yes! If this is your first time to the ANBRewards.com site, click “New Account, Start Here” on the Home Page and enter your information in the spaces provided. Then click “Save and Continue” to save your information.
3. I am getting an error message when trying to save my checking account information. It says that my account is not found. What does this mean?
If you receive an error message that your account is not found, you may be entering a checking account number that is not eligible for the ANB Rewards program. Please make sure the checking account number you enter is the checking account number attached to the debit card you use.
Or, you may be entering the correct account number, but the zip code is not the corresponding zip code for the address on your checking account. Please make sure your zip code matches the one found on your checking account information.
If your checking account is less than 30 days old, you will need to wait to add your account information until the 30 day period is over. You can still create your rewards account by leaving the account number and zip code fields blank and completing the rest of the required information. After 30 days, when you are logged in to your rewards account, click “My Account” to access the eDeposit feature. Then, you can add your account number and zip code to link your account number with your rewards account. You will begin to receive points the following month.
4. Is it safe to enter my checking account number online?
Yes, the ANBRewards.com website has several security features in place to ensure that your personal information remains private.
5. If I do not want to enter my account number, can I still participate in the ANB Rewards program?
Since certificates for points earned are automatically deposited into your ANBRewards.com account, you must link your checking account to your rewards account. The only way to do this is by entering your checking account information into your ANBRewards.com account.
6. I just linked my ANBRewards.com account to my checking account for the first time. How do I get my points?
You will receive points for the month in which you are signing up as well as the previous month. For example, if you sign up in June you will receive points earned for May and June in July. In August you will receive your points for July and it will continue in that monthly cycle.
7. How often will my points be added to my account?
Once you’ve linked your ANBRewards.com account to your checking account, accrued points will be automatically added to your ANBRewards.com account on a monthly basis.
8. Will you let me know when my points are added?
Points will be added to accounts by the 15th of each month, so you will want to check your ANBRewards.com account each month after the 15th to see the points you’ve accrued. You will not receive a notification when certificates are deposited.
9. How will I know when my certificates expire if they are automatically added for me?
When you are logged in to your ANBRewards.com account, click “Rewards” and “Certificates”. You will see all of your active certificates, their point value and the expiration date for each.
10. Why are you no longer mailing paper certificates?
In our efforts to “Go Green” and cut down on paper waste, we have decided to update our systems to the e-Deposit method. Not only does it help the environment, but it helps save you time by no longer having to enter your certificates manually.
11. What if I do not have an email address?
You will need to have an email address to create an ANBRewards.com account. If you do not have an email address, there are a variety of sites online that offer free email addresses.
12. How do I earn rewards points?
You must link your ANBRewards.com account to your checking account(s) to earn points for everyday purchases. You’ll earn one point for every $100 spent with a signature transaction and one-half point for every $100 spent with a PIN transaction. Points earned will be deposited directly into your ANBRewards.com account each month.
You can also earn extra points by shopping online through the merchants listed on the ANBRewards.com website. Simply log in to your account and click on SHOP ONLINE for all of the details.